Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Gluten Free Thank you!




Many thanks to all of our loyal participants and clients of MariposaBaking, and supporters of The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center for your generous participation in this year's third annual National Celiac Disease Awareness Month in May. 

This unique partnership, in its third year, was formed through a strong desire to generate greater awareness about celiac disease on the west coast by bringing together the Bay Area’s preeminent, 100% dedicated gluten-free bakery and a world-renowned leader in celiac disease research.

This year, Mariposa Baking highlighted its widely popular ‘rye’ breadchocolate chunk cookies, and delicious butter croissant, which can still be purchased in their retail locations, online store or by mail order. A percentage of proceeds from these purchases were donated directly to The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center towards ongoing and cutting-edge research to find a cure. 


We look forward to next year's National Celiac Awareness Month and for the opportunity to work with and taste all of Mariposa Bakings' newest baked goodies!


1 comment:

Celia Dave said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
 Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]